Friday, May 25, 2012

….BIG NEWS #2….


The release of my 
Cloth Paper Scissors Workshop 
"ARTFUL LETTERING" DVD 
IS JUST WEEKS AWAY!!  
I'm soooo excited to announce that my "Artful Lettering" DVD will soon be released and available for download purchase on the Cloth Paper Scissors website.  And shortly after that, the hard copy will be available for purchase on June 20, 2012.  That's just weeks away!

More fun, more lettering, more new projects playing with fancy fonts, pens and inks and all kinds of good things to add to your mixed media lettering tool box.

My Cloth Paper Scissors WORKSHOP DVD includes many of my favorite creative lettering techniques that some of you are familiar with, and so much more.  You'll experience my" artful lettering basics" along with several new and never seen exclusive projects designed specifically for this workshop.  
Oh the places you will go with MORE lettering magic!


It was such fun being at the Interweave headquarters this past December
 in Loveland, Colorado and on the set with CPS editor, Jenn Mason.

 Here's a look at how i roll, with a behind the scenes shot, literally BEHIND the table where they were filming my demos!  It was pretty quick paced, taping one technique after the other.  So i  tossed  placed the items on the floor behind me to enthusiastically get to the next project.  You won't see this on the DVD!!
 This is the showcase of the projects and lettering samplers and some ideas you will find in the DVD. It's chuck full of many fun ideas and techniques to guide you in discovering your own signature lettering style.  Whether you purchase The DVD, or download it on to your computer, it will be a great addition to your creativity library a resource you'll own forever!
So be on the lookout for announcements from Cloth, Paper, Scissors and i'll be back in a few weeks with a Artful Lettering DVD Giveaway.  Stay tuned!

25 comments:

  1. Wow Joanne--your are going BIG! Congratuations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How absolutely fun for you. Gads, woman, is there nothing you won't tackle. This is something I'll want, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing. Congrats to you! Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful news Joanne!!! I cannot wait to get my DVD!!! I know that I will watch it over and over again. It will fit in perfectly with your Artful Alphabets 101 class!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are UNSTOPPABLE! Congratulations on your BIG NEWS today! What an exciting June with our Color Love class AND your Artful Lettering DVD!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WONDERFUL!! Congrats to you!! I'll be on the lookout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You totally ROCK! Way to go Joanne. SSSSOOOOOOoooooooooo happy for you!!! Not only are you a 'penabler' you're an TOTAL 'Artenabler'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations joanne! that is wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderfully exciting! Well done! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is SOOOOOO AMAZING Joanne!! WICKED happppy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your star is on the rise & I'm over the moon with happiness for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool! much deserved, about time you gained a bigger artistic reputation!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is just sooo exciting. Wow. Big congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so excited for you! That was a fun trip going to Loveland, getting to know you a bit more. Finally our DVDs are finished! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woohoo...I'm so looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So so happy for you Joanne. Your hard, hard work has begun to pay off :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are unstoppable now and I am so happy for you Joanne, I think you are such a talented lady and am sooooo glad I found you and your talents :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh MY!!! Hello Hello!!! Bring it ON, girl! Can't wait! How cool that we can have you on DVD!!! Can you say "top of the shopping (art) list?" (I can!!) and will! YAY! Congrats~!

    ReplyDelete
  19. oooh Ive got my excite head on now .. .. stamps feet I WANT it now !! xx LOL

    ReplyDelete
  20. yippeee, a DVD.......wooo hooo!! that's alpha-tastic, letter girlie!! congratulations!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, how fun! Can't wait for the official announcement!
    Aloha, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  22. What great news! Love your work and I love their dvd's. Cannot wait to get my hands on it. TFS :)

    KimMJ
    bast830@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great! I will definitely order this one...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete