Saturday, May 11, 2013

...new online class! "DOODLE ARTS AND LETTERS"...

....are you ready??
DO-DO-DO-DO-DOODLE DO
***warning: the "doodle song" will, kinda stay with you, LOL!***
 ENJOY MY NEW CLASS VIDEO!
"Doodle Arts and Letters"
with Joanne Sharpe
NOW OPEN!!!
It's playful, colorful, whimsical, fresh, fun, fabulous and NEW!
Celebrating with
20 VIDEO LESSONS! 
We'll be drawing, lettering, painting, coloring and 
journaling the "art of the doodle"....
...Super simple supplies, use what you have!  
Your favorite journals, 
markers, pens, brushes, watercolors and acrylic paint will do just fine.  
More details when you receive your registration class access. 
...Creating doodle letters and illustrated quotes!
Playful pages of delicious color,
painted doodles, whimsical drawings,
 words and wisdoms....
...making happy art everywhere!

CLASSROOM NOW OPEN!
  
START TODAY!!

20 VIDEO LESSONS

LIVE NETWORKING
SELF PACED 
FOREVER ACCESS
....what's not to love?  
It's like buying a book, really.
Hope you'll join us!

"DOODLE ARTS and LETTERS"
$38


***You'll have a Paypal receipt upon purchase.*** 
Within 24 hours you'll receive a welcome letter and classroom access with supply list information
 from Joanne Sharpe, Instructor. 

27 comments:

  1. OMG....how much fun is this going to be?????? I can NOT wait! you've done it again, Joanne! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanne, I can't resist. I'm signing up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Joanne! I jave just sign up right now. I hope to have fun with your art, though my English is not very good.
    Best regards from Spain.
    Marta

    unamujerconuncutter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I signed up for the class and looking forward for some wisdom and fun in your class...Judith, Texas

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm signed up and excited. I'll be on vacation in the Mediterranean when class launches in June, but will have so much inspiration to doodle with once I get home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I signed up and can't wait to get started! It will be so good to take another class from you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first class With Joanne, I can hardly wait for it to start!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everyone of your classes Joanne. This one looks like the best ever! Thank you for your amazing creativity. Love you Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. How great this looks- I am not a doodley sort of person though- but i love seeing doodles. Happy PPF.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My 11 year old daughter and I are ready to go!!! She keeps saying she can't, and I tell her she will do art. Looking forward to Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is it too late to start this class? I would love to do it.

    Just let me know. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come join us!!!! It's open with unlimited access!

      Delete
  12. Ditto on Debbie's question Joanne. LOVED your class yesterday at Donna's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come join us!!!! It's open with unlimited access!

      Delete
  13. Joanne, i would love to take this class and in fact paid for it last week but have yet to receive anything from you for it. your email for this website doesn't work and i have no other way to contact you. please email me at vaj6@aol.com if you get this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just paid for access! I CANNOT wait to get started!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Paid for class watched 1st video then got kicked out. How do u sign in?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can I sign on for this class now? Want to learn how to do this...never knew if you painted first or outlined first....love your work....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Joanne!! I would like to sign up for your fantastic new class!!. But the intro video doesn't work. Can I see it before I sign up...I love your videos, they are soo inspiring!, and make me happy!!

    Gisele (Montreal)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hola Joanne! Acabo de registrarme en sus clases! Estoy entusiasmada y deseando empezar a ver los vídeos. Espero recibir pronto las claves de acceso. Un cordial saludo!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can you sign up for these even though they have already been held? Just signed up for the one that starts today! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. has this expired? can we still access??

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Joanne,
    I would like to do this course. Is it possible to do so? Above comments are not very clear on classes after the expiry date.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey Joanne,
    Where can I find some white Signo pens??? I have downgraded to Whiteout pens cause every white pen I buy never works.
    Thanks,
    Sue
    sunlite705 at Aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am so enjoying this class Joanne !! Love all the classes I have taken with you and am taking currently !! You keep me inspired !!!

    ReplyDelete