Sunday, September 29, 2013

...new online class!!!...."DRAW YOUR AWESOME LIFE"


NEW ONLINE CLASS!
"DRAW YOUR AWESOME LIFE"
Daily Doodle, Sketch and Journal
with Joanne Sharpe
***Class goes live Monday, October 28, 2013***

Have you been dreaming about making your own hand drawn, funky fun lettered, illustrated, living every moment, everyday art journal?  Come on "UP" with me!

Here we go again, we're going UP!  Up your creative game and make your life a masterpiece, you can do this!  Let's "step up the doodle" and start drawing and sketching life in detail.  Immerse yourself in 15 dynamic video lessons (on a private class blog) chuck full of awesome ideas and techniques for drawing, sketching, doodling and watercolor journaling  to illustrate your gorgeous, wonderful life.  

With simple art supplies, you'll create a daily ritual exploring your personal drawing, painting and coloring style while recording life's precious moments, large and small. Learn easy methods to confidently draw simple objects, locations, scenes, still life, nature and landscapes along with stylized lettering and journaling.  With my prompts, encouragement and art coaching you'll create a treasure....a personalized illustrated "life story" book that you will cherish and live in.  Network and share your work in our private Facebook group with your old and new art friends!  It's an artful life, be in it!



SIMPLE SUPPLY LIST:
*It's fine to use what you have, or choose any brands of personal preference.
(I purchase my materials from Dick Blick or my local art stores)

-watercolor journal or sketchbook 
(I use Handbook by Global Art Materials-size 5.5"x5.5" or  5.5 x 8 1/4" size
 or Moleskine watercolor 5"x8" size)
-watercolor paints or pan set  
(i use Koi travel set or , Daniel Smith or Winsor Newton tubes assorted colors in a travel palette)
- black fine tip, waterproof pens/marker 
(I use Pitt-fine point and Uniball Vision-fine tip) 
- black Tombow dual brush marker
-waterbrush 
(I use Niji brand-medium point)
-watercolor brushes  
(I use Simply Simmons brand ROUND #4 and #8)
-pencil and white eraser

OPTIONAL: Tombow color markers, Inktense pencils, Peerless watercolors


RESERVE YOUR SEAT and SIGN UP TODAY! 
15 AWESOME VIDEO LESSONS
LIVE NETWORKING
SELF PACED 
FOREVER ACCESS
....what's not to love?  
It's like buying a book, really.
Hope you'll join us!

***Class goes live Monday, October 28, 2013***

REGISTER NOW!
"Draw Your Awesome Life"
$38
*****Within 24 hours of Paypal receipt***** 
you'll receive a welcome letter and access instructions 
from instructor, Joanne Sharpe. 

33 comments:

  1. WHOOT!!! OK, I'm RTG!!! But I'm also sleepy, so I better do the number thing in the morning! Thanks, Joanne! You're the best! Blessings on all your ventures! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely considering this one. Your talent is unmeasureable. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. Just signed up and paid. Now to wait (patiently) for Oct. 28!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing! Want to do Doodle Art & Letters too. Should I take that one first for the practice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Karen, that sounds like a great idea to get warmed up! It's a great class with a great group! Go for it!

      Delete
  5. Hi Joanne! I love to hear about the new class! Can you share the course material by creating the list at Dick Blick? It is so much easy for foreign students. Txs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ju,
      All the supplies are listed by name, so you can just cut and paste what you might need at Blick or any other source.

      Delete
  6. Yes, yes, yes!!! I will join the classroom. In the meantime, I will take the doodle class. I cannot wait. I love your art and your teaching skills.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been waiting for this class to be available on line.... I signed up. Is there any chance you'll be teaching this class in Rochester???? I'd sign up for that class too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I signed up and paid and have not received my welcome and instructions..help? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should have a confirmation letter that i sent......let me know!

      Delete
    2. get it :) Thanks!

      Delete
  9. I'm in! Just signed for this class although I'm far behind at Doodle I. Hope that's ok!!! Thank you Joanne. You are GREAT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait. Signed up and ready to doodle.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Joanne. Should I do any of the other courses before this one?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Joanne, I paid yesterday for this class, but did not receive any confirmation from you. Is there a problem with the site?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Joanne, I received the invitation but I lost the link for the class. Could you please resend it to me.Many thanks
    Marisa (mrspdvn)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you please send me an email regarding this Marisa? to: jzsharpe@yahoo.com

      Delete
  14. Hi Joanne,
    I want to Thank my beautiful friend for purchasing this class for my birthday pressie.
    I'll just have to work out how to get in now. lol
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just finished my first lesson in DRAW YOUR AWESOME LIFE and am sooooooo excited!! I love they way you encourage us to 'do our own thing' while learning new tricks. I'm Ready!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm still working my way through Letter Love 101, but I'm going to have to bite the bullet and sign up for this class. It's just what my doctor (muse) ordered!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Joanne, I joined the class late. Didn't see lesson one and where do we post things we have drawn?

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am looking forward to join your online art classes, I simply like and appreciate your amazing painting techniques, they engage us all into them.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Joanne, are these on line classes available any time (work at your own pace) once you join or are they "live" classes?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Will these classes be repeated or will there be a new class sometime? I'd love to take one of your courses.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Joanne, I signed up and paid yesterday and I'm so anxious to start the class! Just waiting for that e-mail with the info. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete