Tuesday, November 15, 2011

a little peek…..

These past few months have been crazy with projects and travel!  The kind of busy that your head will explode if you don't remember to savor the moments of each day, rather than always anticipating what's next!  I'm off to "One of a Kind" Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook show in Madison, Wisconsin this weekend to demo and teach Peerless Watercolors.  Can't wait!

I have been working on my 2012 stamp designs for Art Gone Wild.  I have a new direction and idea for the stamp artwork, and i'd like to run this by you…..

What do you think of a 4" x 6" stamp with this type of art to color?  This design?  I'm seeing beautiful friendship cards made from this image, journal pages, trading cards etc.  I'm really excited about it!  Leave a comment and let me know what you think. (the red © won't be on the final stamp)
This really is just about my favorite piece and i want to share it in a new way…….
"just be" ©joanne sharpe

28 comments:

  1. This is so cool. I love it. Im really starting to get into zentangle and this would be right up my alley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! The colors on the finished piece are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this design and would look forward to adding to my already growing stamp collection by you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love it. It has so many wonderful details. I already loved the black & white...so with the color - amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how fun!!!!and I love the way you colored it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. when is it available??? sign me up it is a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES, it would be a wonderful stamp. It is fabulous. I LOVE Peerless Watercolors. Wish I could come to your class.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the size; 4x6 is a good size to color on. So many stamps out there are too small. That is what determines whether I will buy a stamp or not. My gripe is that a lot of sites don't list the sizes. This would be good on a card or a journal as you said. You could also use a myriad of mediums too!!!
    As always your work is lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! I was wondering when someone would create this type of stamp. It's perfect for art journaling and collage. Where can I buy it???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love !!! I would use it for sure !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it... and one of my favorite mantras... Just be.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree with all the above! Where and when will it be available! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I want one and hope it will be available here in Sweden =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my goodness.....well, the word "fabulous" comes to mind almost immediately!! what a super idea for a stamp line! of course, anything that has your fabulous letters on it seems like a super idea to me......xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just gorgeous & your colouring is fantastic. Can I buy your stamps in the UK?

    ReplyDelete
  17. If you create the stamp I will buy it! For sure...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooooh gorgeous! As always, I so love your style: you are soooo creative!

    xx Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  19. OH yes - Make that into a stamp!! Everything you do is fantastic. You're an awesome artist & LOVE your writing.
    Grandma Nancy Sapp

    ReplyDelete
  20. Can i please order mine now? I love it.

    ReplyDelete