Monday, June 23, 2014

NEW ONLINE CLASS!!! "ARTS and LETTERING in MOTION"...

 



Come join me for my brand new class,  full of brand new ideas and techniques for your lettering art. This is the class that i have been wanting to teach for quite some time. 
Join the fun!
15 VIDEO LESSONS, PDFS and PROJECTS 
FOREVER ACCESS
LIVE NETWORKING and FEEDBACK
$45 
(whaaat, just $3 per lesson?!!!)
  Registration now open right here:

CLICK TO REGISTER!


Class starts July 21, 2014


This class is all about creating lettering art rooted in typography and hand drawing letterforms. It's a simple system with results, and NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! Watch everything in action, as i demonstrate each letterform and project in MOTION! I want you to SEE how to form letters, not just give you ideas about lettering, but i want to SHOW YOU HOW to actually make them with a style based in fonts and type.

SOME CLASS DETAILS:  
1) Class runs in real time Monday July 21, 2014 through Friday, August 8, 2014.  Perfect for summer art play.  Five lessons will post in each of the three weeks and then remains open "forever".  Enjoy the lessons at your leisure and don't fret about running out of time!
2) New class platform!  From here forward, I'm excited to now offer my classes at Ruzuku.com.  It's a clean, easy, great place for online learning.  You'll simply create your own user name and password and never have to worry about getting locked out of Blogger again!
3) SUPPLY LIST and WELCOME LETTER will be sent within 24 hours of your Paypal receipt.  If you've taken classes with me before, you'll already have everything you need.  If you're a newbie joining us, you'll have fun with your new part-time job as an "art supply buyer".
4) CLASSROOM ACCESS INVITE WILL BE SENT ON OR BEFORE July 18th.


26 comments:

  1. Yahooooo............another new class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up- I have been waiting on this one ;)- can't wait to start! and perfect timing, right after all my big events for the summer are over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm signed up and supplies on hand..of course !! Lol ! Another class, with Joanne !! Woo hook !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that was easy, LOL! I'm a new follower and this is perfect timing for me! I'm excited to be taking my first class Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time to get inspired and this sounds like it will do the trick. Can hardly wait.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What time are the classes? Can I simply view the videos without being there in real time and still learn the same things?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, the classes will post three times a week and you take the lessons at your own pace

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  7. Joanne, I haven't been able to find Tombow markers locally (Vancouver, Canada). If I might post this comment with the hopes that a fellow Canuck reading this might send my in the right direction. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clipper Street in Langley has them as does Country Lane in Surrey.

      Delete
  8. You can get tombows at amazon.ca.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Got my supplies and ready to roll!

    ReplyDelete
  10. At what time will these lessons occur beginning on July 21? I will literally be out-of-the-country on vacation and am trying to schedule my activities around them. Or do I need to do that? Will the lessons be available for access at any time so that I can check-in to them in the evening?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Signed up and can't wait for some lettering fun with you! I may even gift the class to a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is this self paced. I am so busy but would love to do this on my own?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Five lessons will post each week beginning 7/21. You take the class whenever it fits into your personal schedule. There are always new people signing up every day for my classes, and there are always people "networking" in the discussion areas in the classroom. It's a lot of fun!

      Delete
  13. Per Joanne, "The classes will post three times a week and you take the lessons at your own pace."

    ReplyDelete
  14. Linda (and, hopefully Joanne), I get that the classes will post three times a week and remain open forever. But, the series is billed as happening in "real time" and involving "live networking". To me, that means there will be an initial time when the class happens live and people are all together virtually at the same time (and then LATER, the class that was recorded is posted again and subsequently available forever). This is what I'm trying to determine. If indeed there is a common time for each initial class, when will that be? Maybe I'm just not understanding the process. If there isn't any specific class time to be shared by all perhaps the terms "real time" and "live networking" should be removed to eliminate confusion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tamara, Five lessons will post each week beginning 7/21. You take the class whenever it fits into your personal schedule. There are always new people signing up every day for my classes, and there are always people "networking" and sharing in the discussion areas in the classroom, in "real time". It's a lot of fun!

      It would be impossible for everyone to be online at the same time, as there are several hundred students in the class. The "real time"means that the new lessons post in the three weeks time period, three times a week, then the lessons stay up for people to enjoy on their own schedules. Hope that makes it more clear for you.

      Delete
  15. Joanne, Just in the nick of time. I'm leaving on vacation this morning and couldn't figure out if I should pack my supplies or not. Thank you for the response.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just another class on the to-do list.. HA!!! I'm still working through the book..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Do you want to pay someone to Take My Online Class,. do homework, take quizzes and tests? Hire us for online class instant help.

    ReplyDelete