Friday, January 13, 2012

TWO things today...

First, here is DOODLE 13 of DOODLE 365. They say it takes 21 days to make a habit, almost there!

And second, about LETTER LOVE 101….. 

 There's still time to sign up for my brand new online class before we start Februay 1st!!!
GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE PAY PAL BUTTON IN THE TOP LEFT CORNER OF THIS PAGE
  

This weekend on my blog, i am posting a video about the FAQs i have been getting from all over the WORLD!!!!!  If it weren't for the internet, i would never be able to easily teach these wonderful folks from the Netherlands, Australia, Canada, Spain, UK, France, Switzerland, and 48 of our 50 states!!   It makes my head spin.  I get the nicest notes and emails from my "students" who are so excited about my new class.  It really is such an HONOR!!!

So….. come back over the weekend, and i'll SEE you here!

11 comments:

  1. I'll be back. LOL xoxo can't wait for class to start. I've been SO looking forward to it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously can't wait for February to get here!!! Can't wait for class to start. All of your doodles are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am very excited! I picked up the first markers you recommended and I'm ready to go. I just have to do that google thing and I'm ready! Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your doodles but you should be calling it Doodle 366 since it's a Leap Year! ;oD

    Can't wait for Feb. 1st!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cant wait for your next post...and class!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so wonderful Joanne. Looking forward to your class, your calligraphy is amazing, you are SUCH an inspiration. Thank you! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too cannot wait for class to begin! Love, love, love your work!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found you and just signed up for your class...so excited...can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw your work on Pinterest - Awesome!!!! I will have to take one of your classes! Your journaling is so colorful and fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete