Monday, January 2, 2012

Doodle 365

Happy New Year!  We are off and running with lots of promises, goals and dreams for 2012.  Many of us have chosen words to inspire our lifestyle for the new year.  

My word is DISCIPLINE.  
It's a perfect one for me.  As an "artist" it's easy to go with the flow, on my own time, when i please, because that's how one is inspired.  But i have various goals, and the only way to achieve them is with a plan, consistency, commitment and DISCIPLINE.

My first attempt at this promise to have more DISCIPLINE is "DOODLE 365".  I draw, write, doodle and make art stuff every day, so i thought, why not post that DOODLE everyday here on my blog? How fun will it be 365 days from now to look back on these little mini drawings that i made every day??  I can't wait.  These gems will all be no larger than 3" x 3", and may take just minutes or hours each day.  I started with my "Happy New Year" doodle on January 1, 2012.
Day #2 DOODLE 365 is about passion….

So come on by and click on the DOODLE 365 tab 
(at the top of the blog) every day.
  If, by the end of a day, you don't see the daily DOODLE leave me a comment and call me out on keeping my promise!  Gulp!!!  Make me accountable. 

   I'm excited.  Wishing you joy, wonder and blessings…….
joanne

15 comments:

  1. Love that you are going to do this and I can't wait to follow you. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for making such a commitment! Looking forward to seeing your doodles unfold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that will be awesome! You're a crafting goddess Joanne! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol you are so way ahead of me. I promised myself I would do something 'artsy' every day, be it making art or reading about it or doing research. I just figured if I read your post every day, poof! I'm done. I must come up with a more challenging resolution...this can't be it

    ReplyDelete
  5. woohoo! it's gonna take lots of discipline! great goal though, and wonderful doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know that I will call you out on it!!! LOL What a great thing to do. As always Joanne love your work <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm eagerly awaiting the lettering class!! And I love to doodle-just not a good artist and sure no dicipline in me!! But I do read every post you put out!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your first doodle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are beautiful, as always! love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Doodle-icious ! Check out the Sketchbook Challenge's Theme this month ... Get Your Doodle On.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it! Doodle 365! Can't wait to see all your doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun! I'm looking forward to 364 more bits of goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your word Joanne! And I love your first 2 doodles. You'll have 366 doodles this year though, because it is a Leap Year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG you are right LISA!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!! Now i have to change the whole title, well kinda. That is so funny…..so typical of me to miss that. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete