Friday, January 6, 2012

the DOODLE TAB

I got some nudges.  


Thank you for the reminders!!  The good new is, i know you are looking for the doodles AND I am staying strong and true to my DISCIPLINE in the New Year.  I AM posting a doodle EVERY DAY!!  You won't see them in a blog post everyday.  Rather than take up my blog page space, i am tucking the little gems on a PAGE in my blog.  It's like i have TWO blogs in one place!    So if you are seeking my artful treasures, click on the DOODLE 365 tab under the blog banner, to view the art every day.


 I just purchased a huge bound journal to house these in, and will share that later.  But if you missed them  in the meantime, here are doodles 4, 5 and 6!

DAY 4:

DAY 5:
DAY 6:



8 comments:

  1. JoAnne - I am SOOOOO glad you have taken on this DISCIPLINE this year! I look forward to your seeing your art! It is such an inspiration and just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i meant to say "I look forward to seeing your art"! sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, gorgeous art work. I'm looking foreward to all your creations in 2012!

    Happy new year

    xx Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just signed up for your Letter Love 101 class. I am so looking forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Linda! We're going to have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi joanne. just wanted to wish you all the best for 2012. I adore your blog and love stopping my spirit is glorified when viewing your beautiful work and i am left lifted and inspired. hugs chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing - I especially love day 6. It's very powerful. I love your artwork Joanne. It's gorgeous and inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the doodle every day. i try to art journal every day but sometimes life gets in my way.

    ReplyDelete