Wednesday, January 19, 2011

...more "Getting Punchy" peeks

So many punches, so little time to finish cards!!  Here are the last three of the four sets of the "Getting Punchy" series for Art Gone Wild.  I love them!  There's so much creative potential for beautiful cards with these simple messages.  

But in the meantime, my sample making is a little out of sorts.(aarrgghh!)  My studio is a disaster with my "artful cardmaking" papers, inks, paints and art stuff everywhere.  So when i get a grip and get organized, i will have somethings to show you made with all these designs.  Promise.   

 Since i wasn't able to get the cards done for you to see, i thought i would just show you the entire "Getting Punchy" collection.  You'll be able to do so much with these stamps and the 3.5" circle punch!

Just enjoy the preview for now and start imagining your possibilities!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Joanne! What an incredible find for me by coming across your blog :) and, it couldn't be named anything more fitting!! The stamps are too cute and I could sit for quite a spell just taking in all of your delightful journal pages ... LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete