Wednesday, January 5, 2011

...a bird and trust

I'm really loving the bird silouette lately.  Journaling takes you to so many places in your head and your heart.  I don't even know where the thoughts come from or how they get into my head as i am creating and start writing the entry.  The inks and pens and words take you away, very therapeutic.  Perhaps that's why we find it so appealing, that we can be in  a comforting place right through our artwork.

This year could be about searching your life for the thing that God has trusted you with........what gifts in your life do you think God gave ONLY YOU, and trusted only you to have???

5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness.....SO much to love about these journal pages!! i'm absolutely loving this color palette.....so rich and yummy! and your lettering.....i could go on and on about it! and most importantly, thank you for sharing this message......really beautiful and so true! xox, :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you have a blog--you are inspiring me--no question!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally loving your pages! you so rock! Would you consider being a guest artist on my year long prompt challenge?

    ReplyDelete