Sunday, January 2, 2011

happy, fresh and new......

2011 is here!  Time to give energy to the possibilities and dreams that will come true this year.  Hope you celebrated with all the things that make you happy to your core....
family, friends, faith, food and frolic!

This is my first journal entry for the New Year.  Many of my friends are talking about their  New Year's "WORD" (something that will direct purpose for their new year).  My word is "ACTION"......this year to strategize and energize exactly where i am supposed to be, and to do whatever it takes to make all the "things" (that i will share throughout the year) in my head, "happen".  I have what it takes to make all my dreams come true, i do!!!




...two pages in my watercolor Moleskine journal.....
 ..."2011 go deep into the depths of heart and soul....your thoughts have vision"

 ...Give ENERGY to your DREAMS and take ACTION so that they will happen"....
 These pages were all "Ranger Driven", using Color Wash, Distress Inks, way too many Stickles and lines of Liquid Pearls with gobs of Glossy Accents.  I have piles of flower scraps from Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die, and i seem to love them in a lot of my projects!
 ...the whole spread was misted with Perfect Pearls Mists in Perfect Copper, toning the bright colors and coating the pages with a warm glistening hue.  It's the perfect finishing touch that takes your breath away. 

Even though i worked on this for two days, it surely qualifies for  start of my 
"Art Journal Everyday".! So excited to be energized by my creative ventures with this really cool art community.  Check it out and Happy New Year to YOU!

4 comments: