Thursday, October 7, 2010

...but here's what i've really been doing!!!

Painting signs, painting signs and painting more signs!!!  I have a great wholesale business selling original artwork to a few hundred shops and retailers all over the county.  My product line called "Whimspirations", consists of handpainted whimsical signs with fun and inspirational quotes.   The canvas panel signs are all made to order based on what the store's niche or regional market might be.  


DSCN1870


In the past four weeks, i have painted over 800 pieces for shops in Virginia, Massachusetts, Florida, Idaho, California, Alaska, Hawaii (wish i could have hand delivered those!), Arizona, North Carolina, Maine, Illinois, Wisconsin and Michigan to mention a few.  Today i got orders from Texas and New Mexico.  It's always a thrill to see where my pieces go! 


DSCN1885


DSCN1906


Here are some of the bestsellers in my very sophisticated sorting area.  So, if i seem to disappear for a while, i just might be underneath piles of colorful canvas with writer's cramp!



2 comments:

  1. Love these, Joanne!! What fun and sooo creative. You never cease to amaze me, girlie-girl!!! Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented! I love your work and i'm so sorry i missed your class at the Ink Pad this past weekend. I hope you come back to NYC again real soon!

    ReplyDelete