Monday, April 26, 2010

GLAM GIRL DOODLES AND COPICS

Doodle and draw and girly girl sketch....  Just let the pens spill out the lines and shapes, words and thoughts.  Then fill with color.

  When i was a kid i was the coloring queen.  I love, love, loved to color EVERYDAY!!!  Stayed in the lines perfectly, I did.  Had to have fresh crayons always.  I was a crayon snob, only perfect points for my coloring adventures.  That must be why i LOVE COPIC MARKERS now!!!  They are the Cadillac of markers, the Caviar of Coloring!  I was so obsessed with these pens recently, i drove 6 hours to Long Island for a Certification Class.  Which means that now i can teach people (with the company's specifications) how to fill their world with COPICS and COLORING!!!

These are my "girls"....the shapes and lines and patterns that i could fill with buckets of color....no photoshop, no illustrator, just hands on, inky fingers, snapping caps and pure bliss......


DSCN0992

DSCN0994
  
DSCN0995


DSCN1003
 

 ****ALL CONTENT, IMAGES, QUOTES AND WRITING COPYRIGHT JOANNE Z. SHARPE 2010*****



1 comment: