Monday, April 26, 2010

CREATING WHIMSEY EVERYDAY.....

Here to share some of the journaling i have been doing since New Year's.  I have made a promise to myself to do something creative every day.  It's been easier than i thought, and i have several journals filling up with yummy words, thoughts, doodles and color.  My design style is taking on a new life, while the feel is still quite WHIMSICAL, i am inspired in many new directions.....Copic markers, Ranger inks, Pan Pastels, Golden paints, glimmer mists, pen and ink and more.....here's where i have been on my creative journey.......when my soul speaks through my art......DSCN0891
 
DSCN0986
 DSCN0985
 
DSCN0987

DSCN0989


DSCN0991 

***ALL IMAGES AND WRITING COPYRIGHTED BY JOANNE Z. SHARPE 2010*******

 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment