Wednesday, May 6, 2015

NEW CLASS!!! "BLOOMIN' DOODLES"


Hi friends! 
 I have the perfect creative adventure for your relaxing summer days, road trips and travel, or winter in Australia!  
It's my NEW
 "BLOOMIN' DOODLES" 
ONLINE WORKSHOP
Let's doodle, draw, letter, collage, paint and hand stitch the FLOWER THEME!
Class goes LIVE June 15th, 2015. 
The class in "real time" will run three weeks with the 12 lessons (with 24 videos) 
posting 4 per week from June 15-July 3, 2015.  
Content will remain open for any time access in internet "foreverland".
Enjoy this video to see what I have planned. 

Click on the link below, make your payment and you will be granted immediate access to my Ruzuku classroom.  The supply list is in the WELCOME lesson already posted.  
HOPE TO SEE YOUR CREATIVITY BLOOMING IN OUR ARTFUL GARDEN!
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Treat yourself to
12 BIG, BLOOMIN' LESSONS 
and forever access
$45 
CLICK HERE: 
REGISTRATION LINK FOR "BLOOMIN' DOODLES" online class

FEEL FREE TO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO JOIN US!


18 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you are able to find time to create another fabulous online class. I look forward to playing with you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will we learn about threads? I have wanted to learn more about decorative stitching for my quilts...This looks like loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a little hand stitching in this class. I have a whole new mixed media sewing class in development to launch this fall. Hope you'll come and play!

      Delete
  3. Classes are in real time but will they be recorded incase we can't view them at the specific time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup! The content will remain open indefinitely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just signed up. I'm super excited. This is my first one of your classes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love the combination of doodles and stitching. I'll be thinking about whether I can fit this into my summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks great Joanne! I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just joined! Don't make me sew too much. It's not my favorite thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Steel shots are highly regarded for their exceptional abrasive properties and are extensively utilised in a wide range of industrial applications. These small spherical pellets, crafted from high-quality steel, are specifically engineered to provide efficient and reliable performance in surface preparation, cleaning, and shot peening processes

    ReplyDelete
  10. industrial applications. Their exceptional cleaning capabilities, reusability, and compatibility with various materials make them a popular choice for surface preparation, cleaning, and shot peening processes. By selecting the right size, hardness, and adhering to safety guidelines, steel shots can deliver excellent results, ensuring high-quality surfaces and enhanced material performance.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've always been curious about how steel shots are manufactured, and this article provided me with a clear understanding of the process. The content is engaging and well-presented.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is what I want from you. Can't find any other articles that can compare with yours, that's great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. win, play games for real money, no investment required. Get a maximum bonus of 200 baht, apply at one place, complete with a collection of games for real money that enjoy playing online games for real money in all games.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Apply for online slots 888 for real money, a source of fun. Play games for real money, no investment required, promotional activities randomly distributed to members at online slots 888 And there are also free credit giveaways, no need to

    ReplyDelete
  15. Steel shots offer consistent and reliable performance due to their uniform shape, size, and hardness. This ensures predictable results and improved process control.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Magnate Assets provides personalized and professional service to clients wishing to invest in property in the UK. We provide investors with a comprehensive database and detailed information on prime investment opportunities.

    ReplyDelete