Tuesday, September 23, 2014

...Vegas art, baby!!!?



Hello my friends!
Here is AN INFORMAL SURVEY: I've been invited to explore this idea..... Would you be interested in possibly attending a 3-4 day "WHIMSICAL WOMEN ART RETREAT" with me at the BELLAGIO RESORT in LAS VEGAS??? We're gathering data and details and want an idea of what fun loving art girls and BFFs would like to attend (...even bring with you, your "non-art" husbands and other grown ups too!!). Of course it depends on the time of year and the price, and I will share details when it's a GO! 
LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW and let me know!  

18 comments:

  1. Yes yes yes!!! Would be a blast... Art and Vegas. Two of my loves!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh fun! and I just moved to Vegas a couple months ago

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to a retreat, a definite, resounding "No" to Las Vegas. (Where do you see a connection between art and that awful place?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun..love the Bellagio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Vegas - would mean travel and hotel expenses as well as cost of event though - price and timing would be a consideration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. never been to Vegas, so not sure if I would like to do a retreat there

    ReplyDelete
  7. Las Vegas is a great place to have a retreat. The Bellagio is a beautiful hotel and full of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds like a sure bet! I'd put my money on it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can usually get good deals on flights and hotels in Vegas. Yeah, Baby!

    ReplyDelete
  10. winning a trip like this would be awsome. I dont have the income to allow me to ake trips and also to take such a beautiful oportunity to paint as well. betty Miller

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes yes yes! Art classes in fun Las Vegas. Oh yes please!

    ReplyDelete