Thursday, December 2, 2010

Melekelekemaka....

 If i could only deliver this order in person!!!  Here's a batch of Christmas signs just shipped to one of my retailers in Hawaii.  Don't ask me how many canvases i ruined when misspelling "Melekelekemaka"! (of course i start singing to myself the song, from the Christmas Vacation movie, LOL!)  If you are in Maui for the holidays, these will be at Paia Mercantile, in Paia.  I think that's as close to Hawaii as i'll get!  Sigh. 

..."May you always have a shell in your pocket and sand in your shoes"...

...i'll think of this sweet saying from Paia Mercantile, while wading through the sloppy wet snow here.  It's so special when the shops customize their signs and sayings to their regional market and niche audience.   

 It hardly has let up, and I have been really busy these past few weeks painting, lettering and shipping these fun signs off to shops all over the country for holiday gift giving.  It's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment